Embedded Module TQMx70EB
with Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 7000E (Gen. 7), Intel® Xeon® E3-15xx v6 series ("Kaby Lake-H")
COM Express® Basic Modul (Type 6)
- Intel® Core™ 7000E series / Intel® Xeon® E3-15xx v6 series ("Kaby Lake-H") with up to Quad-Core 3.7 GHz / 8 MB cache
- Impressive graphics performance (Intel® Iris™ Pro 630)with hardwarebased 10-bit HEVC and VP9 en-/decoding
- Intel® Optane™ 3D XPoint SSD support
- Up to 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 (2 SO-DIMMs), ECC
- High bandwidth with up to 24 PCIe Gen. 3 lanes (incl. PCIe x16 PEG port)
- TQMx86 board controller with flexible customization options (flexiCFG)
- Mobile Intel® 100 series chipset (CM238)
- TPM 1.2 / 2.0
- “Green ECO-Off” (minimum of standby power)
- Watchdog und thermal management
- Highest reliability, 24/7 certified
- Quality Made-in-Germany
The TQ module TQMx70EB is designed for high end computing and graphics capabilities. With Dual-Channel DDR4-2133 support, high bandwidth PCIe, 4x SATA (6 Gb/s) and 4x USB 3.0 the TQMx70EB guarantees best in class system performance. The module can be equipped with 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 and Intel® Xeon® E3-15xx v6 processors (Codename Kaby Lake-H). The integrated Intel® GT2 graphics controller supports up to three independent display outputs with up to 4K resolution @ 60 Hz and excellent 3D / rendering performance. 10 bit graphics encoding/decoding deliver high color fidelity premium content. Latest power and performance optimizing functions like Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Enhanced Intel® SpeedStep Technology enable perfect user experience with moderate power consumption. This high end COM Express® Basic Type 6 module is best suited for high demand medical, gaming and industrial applications.
for Embedded Module TQMx70EB
Core i5-7442EQ (4x 2.1 / 2.9 GHz, 6M, 25W),CM238, LVDS, Standard Temp 0..+60°C
TQMx70EB-AC (Entry Level)
Core i3-7102E (2x 2.1 GHz, 3MB, 25 W), CM238, LVDS, Standard Temp 0..+60°C
Xeon E3-1505L v6 (4x 2.2 GHz / 3.0 GHz, 8M, 25 W), CM238, LVDS, Standard Temp 0..+60°C
Other configurations on request
- Extended temperature range (screening)
- Custom specific BIOS
- Conformal coating / Protection against high humidity
Our Field Application Engineers offer support during all phases of a project, from consulting and design-in to after-sales assistance. Current data sheets and product catalogs can be found in our Download Center.
TQ - Technology in Quality
TQ stands for technology with highest quality standards. For us this name represents a challenge which we do our best to meet at every single step of the process – from the original idea right through to the finished product. We see ourselves in this context as partners for our customers and support them in the pursuit of their strategic objectives. As a corporate group we cover the whole bandwidth of this comprehensive product and service spectrum and we can thus meet the special wishes of all our customers with great flexibility. TQ – your reliable partner for the whole world of electronics.
- TQ offers the complete range of services - from concept to finished product.
- All services are available on a modular basis or as a complete package - highly customized.
- Our product range covers various areas such as drive motors as well as minimodules.
- Embedded modules enable cost-efficient and timesaving solutions to keep up with today’s rapidly developing high technology market.